Warning: Remember all registry changes are made at your own risk.
- Exit Windows Media Center if it is running.
- Click StartStart button, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then click regedit in the Programs list.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
- In the results pane, right-click ShowGallery, and then click Modify.
- Delete the contents that appear in the Value data box, type Gallery in the Value data box, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor
Now all of your DVD titles should appear in the new Vista DVD Gallery, providing easy access.